ABOUT THE AWARDS COMPETITION
The DSE APEX Awards, presented by the Digital Signage Federation, recognize and honor achievement in the creation and installation of compelling viewer content and interactive technology.
Since inception, the APEX Awards have honored hundreds of companies for innovative projects that have met and exceeded project goals while providing meaningful ROI and ROO for clients, thereby advancing the digital signage industry.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENTER APEX AWARDS
- Gain recognition in the industry as a cutting-edge technology leader
- Compete against your peers and share industry best practices for installation, content creation and deployment
- Create word-of-mouth buzz for your nominated project at our popular Networking Reception
- Showcase your project in our APEX Awards Gallery Wednesday (3/27) and Thursday (3/28) on the show floor
- Receive a project profile on the Digital Signage Federation website
- Publish your case study on Digital Signage Connection after the show
NOMINATION SUBMISSION PROCEDURES
For your convenience, the entry form is in digital format. Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation email as proof of your entry.
To help expedite your entry process, please review the full NOMINATION SUBMISSION questions (starting on page 7 of this document) before completing the digital nomination form at this link: https://exponation.wufoo.com/forms/z13cqy450aq8nle.
HOW TO QUALIFY
Nominees must have a new or current digital signage or interactive technology program installed between November 1, 2017 and October 31, 2018. Updated content for existing digital signage installations that began running during the same time period will also qualify. Projects that are under NDAs (confidentiality agreements) do not qualify for entry.