The ACM SIGGRAPH Education Committee sponsors the SpaceTime juried International Student Poster Competition and Online Exhibition 2018.
Deadline May 15, 2019
The SpaceTime 2019 International Student Competition provides an excellent opportunity for students attending schools at the College/University levels or High School/Secondary levels to exhibit their computer-based media creative work nationally and internationally. Entries will be judged by international jurors on the basis of solution of the theme, artistic merit, design, originality, technical excellence, and content.
The first two winners will receive a non-transferable complimentary Conference Select registration to the conference, http://s2019.siggraph.org/ which does not include travel or lodging.
The theme for SpaceTime 2019 is: “Thrive”, keeping with the theme of the 2019 conference.
- One entry per student
- A minimal use of text is suggested.
- You should not use any copyrighted imagery for your poster, and you are responsible for copyright related issues.
- File Specifications:
- Image size: 1754 × 2481 pixels – A3 (11.69” x 16.54” / 297mm x 420 mm) @ 150-ppi
- Color Mode: RGB (please no CMYK images)
- Image Format: JPEG (.jpg)
- Maximum file size: 2MB
- Name your image: firstname_lastname_s2019.jpg
- On the submission form, you will be asked to provide an artist statement (up to 250 words) along with your technical statement (up to 150 words).
This year, submission will be through an on-line submission system, details to follow.
Any communication should be addressed to: Dr. Anna Ursyn at anna.ursyn [at] unco.edu, Cc: aursyn [at] gmail.com. Because of the spam folder, please send to both addresses.