CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
To participate, all INDIVIDUALS or TEAMS must register by completing and submitting the registration form in the BAMB webpage, see further down at the page.
STUDENTS of architecture, engineering (civil, structural…) are invited to submit their proposals individually or in teams up to 3 persons.
Students will be requested to provide their academic ID proofs in the confirmation email once they register.
After registration, students will receive all the necessary elements to develop their proposals.
Each participant must deliver a maximum of three A1 panels in pdf format that include:
1. Plans of the functional spaces, elevations, sections and details with appropriate scale defined by the participants;
2. 2D and 3D drawings that the participant finds necessary to illustrate the approach;
3. Written descriptions;
4. A “Table of buildings materials and components” with all the proposed materials and components for each function.
Competition release and registration starts: 4th July 2018
Registration ends: 03rd December 2018
Material submission deadline: 9th December 2018
Results announcement: 14th January 2019
PRIZES AND AWARDS
1st prize 1200 euros + certificate
2nd prize 500 euros + certificate
3rd prize 300 euros + certificate
3 honourable mentions
All the awarded proposals will be transmitted to the BAMB’s official website, and the three winning designs will be disseminated by BAMB.
The results of the competition will be officially announced by January 14th, 2019.
University of Minho on behalf of BAMB’s consortium.
For further information and questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luis Bragança – Jury chair (UM – University of Minho)
- Elma Durmisevic (UTwente – University of Twente)
- Teodora Capelle (IBGE – Brussels Environment)
- Anne Paduart (VUB – Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- Lars Luscuere (EPEA – Environmental Protection Encouragement Agency)